1. In three small microwave-safe bowls, heat your candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes in separate bowls, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and pour the chocolate one into a decorating bag.
2. Payout a piece of parchment paper.
3. Dunk each Oreo into the melted yellow chocolate, shaking off any excess and set them on the parchment paper to harden.
4. When the yellow cookies are hardened dunk about 1/4 of the cookies into the white melted chocolate and set onto the parchment paper.
5. Carefully place two candy eyes on the white end of the Oreos.
6. Cut a small piece off the tip of the chocolate-filled decorating bag and drizzle stripes over the yellow part of the Oreo.
7. Let harden for 30 minutes and enjoy!