Delectable Winter Wonderland White Cheesecake Recipe
When I see the results from this White Cheesecake recipe, it makes me think of the song below. Although I don’t “love” snow, I know it is inevitable every year since we live in New York state. Some would say ‘why don’t you move?’ I say because my family is more important than the snow and cold we get each year and they are mostly here.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Amazon & Walmart affiliate links are most often used.
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
Sleighbells ring, Are you listening, In the lane, Snow is glistening
A beautiful sight, We’re happy tonight, Walking in a winter wonderland
Gone away is the bluebird, Here to stay is a new bird, He sings a love song, As we go along
Walking in a winter wonderland
In the meadow, we can build a snowman, Then pretend that he is Parson Brown
He’ll say: Are you married? We’ll say: No man, But you can do the job When you’re in town
Later on, We’ll conspire, As we dream by the fire, To face unafraid, The plans that we’ve made
Walking in a winter wonderland
In the meadow, we can build a snowman And pretend that he’s a circus clown
We’ll have lots of fun with mister snowman Until the other kiddies knock him down
When it snows Ain’t it thrilling Though your nose gets a chilling
We’ll frolic and play The Eskimo way Walking in a winter wonderland…..
“Winter Wonderland” is a song written in 1934 by Felix Bernard and lyricist Richard Bernhard Smith. Due to its seasonal theme, it is often regarded as a Christmas song in the Northern Hemisphere. Since its original recording by Richard Himber, it has been covered by over 200 different artists.
Winter Wonderland White Cheesecake Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 2 – 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
Sugared Cranberries Ingredients
- 2 cup fresh Cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup sugar to roll cranberries in
Fresh Whipped Cream Ingredients
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 large piping bag with a star tip
Graham Cracker Crust Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Using a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the crust into the cupcake liners.
- Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust.
- Set aside.
Cheesecake Filling Instructions:
- Using a hand mixer, beat together the sugar and cream cheese until combined and smooth.
- Beat in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt until combined.
- Beat in 1 egg at a time until combined.
- Scoop 2 ½ tbsp of the cheesecake mixture into the crust.
- Bake in the oven for 17-22 minutes or until the edges are firm and a really light golden brown starts to form.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool for a few hours in the fridge.
- Using a small pot, combine the 1 C sugar and 1 C water and bring to a slow simmer, whisking until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Carefully pour the cranberries into the sugared water mixture and completely coat the cranberries.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the cranberries from the water and place them onto a cookie sheet.
- Allow sitting for 15 minutes.
- Pour the ¾ C of sugar into a bowl.
- Spoon a few of the cranberries at a time into the sugar.
- Toss the cranberries into the sugar completely coating them.
- Remove from the sugar and place into a bowl.
Fresh Whipped Cream Instructions:
- Using a medium bowl, beat together all ingredients until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop into the piping bag.
- Pipe dollops on top of the cheesecakes.
- Carefully place a few of the sugared cranberries on top.
But First Desserts Page on Facebook