Who wouldn’t love individual eggnog cheesecakes? Everyone that loves festive cheesecakes! Delicate and airy or creamy and moist, with or without filling and frosting – there is so much variety that it is impossible to list all types of cheesecakes.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Amazon & Walmart affiliate links are most often used.
We have selected yummy Individual Eggnog Cheesecakes for you that can be baked at home in less than 30 minutes. (Just beware they need to chill overnight) If you are looking for a perfect Christmas or a party dessert. Look no further; these Individual Eggnog Cheesecakes are perfect for you!
What is Eggnog?
It is a traditional festive drink in the US, warming and intoxicating, consisting of eggs, milk or cream, sugar, spices and alcohol, rum, cognac, or whiskey.
Eggnog is used in cooking as an independent dish or for the preparation of other desserts. The treat prepared according to the classic recipe is most often used for covering the tops of cakes.
Some Useful Tips when Making these Eggnog Cheesecakes
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon or grated nutmeg and garnish with cinnamon sticks if desired.
- Place a gingerbread man cookie on top just before serving. Otherwise, it will get a little soggy if added ahead of time.
- You can make these cookies ahead of time and refrigerate them. It will save you a lot of time, and you will manage other important tasks.
- All ingredients used in the recipe should be at room temperature.
- Don’t overbeat the eggs. They will add extra unwanted air into the batter.
- Don’t use fat-free or light cream cheese. It will not provide you with the desired results.
Can I Make Eggnog at Home?
Yes, you can! Follow these instructions:
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 quart milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In large saucepan, beat together eggs, sugar and salt. Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and just coats a metal spoon. Stir in vanilla.
- Cool quickly by setting pan in bowl of ice or cold water and stirring for a few minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, several hours or overnight.
- Pour into bowl or pitcher.
Does Eggnog used in these Eggnog Cheesecakes contain alcohol?
No! for this recipe, eggnog does not contain any alcohol. We have selected an alcohol-free version. However, you could add alcohol to the eggnog if you want for adults only.
Can I make full-size eggnog cheesecake by following the same recipe?
You can make a full-size eggnog cheesecake if you double the ingredients. The instructions are the same as we have discussed. For the perfect results, you must refrigerate the cheesecake overnight.
Let’s Sum Up
Now with the help of a few ingredients, you can make this sweet treat at home. So what are you waiting for?
Surprise your family and friends with these mini eggnog cheesecakes. They will love them and ask for more!
Did you try our Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes recipe? Let us know how they turned out in the comments below! We love hearing from you!
Individual Eggnog Cheesecakes to Die For
- 24 cupcake liners
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted sweet cream, melted
- ½ tsp nutmeg ground
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup eggnog
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp nutmeg ground
- Fresh whipped cream for topping
- Ground cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter, ½ tsp ground nutmeg until wet sand-like mixture forms.
- Scoop about 1 tbsp of the crust into the paper liners.
- Use a flat bottomed cup to flatten the crust.
- Set aside.
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until combined and smooth.
- Beat in the egg, eggnog, flour, ½ tsp nutmeg, and vanilla until combined and smooth.
- Scoop about 2 ½ tbsp of the batter into the liners.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the center has set.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before removing from the pan and placing into the fridge overnight.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon and Enjoy!