Super Rich Hershey Bundt Cake
Where was this Hershey Bundt Cake when we were kids? Remember when you were a kid and needed something sweet to satisfy your sugar craving with a glass of milk at night? The perfect options were hot chocolate or a cookie or maybe a cupcake. If your kids have the same craving and want them to have something extra special, you will love his recipe!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Amazon & Walmart affiliate links are most often used.
Who doesn’t love Hershey chocolate? Hershey’s kisses are the perfect way to express your love and affection, not for sweets but for people as well. On a lonely night, these small sweets bring a smile to your face. I am taking this feeling to another level with this delicious cake recipe. Whether it’s a birthday, holiday, or no special occasion, this cake is a modern take on a traditional concept, and it is super delicious.
What is a Bundt cake?
Now, if you’re wondering what a Bundt is, let me tell you it’s no ingredient! That’s for sure. A Bundt is actually a shape! It is like a dome with a hollow center. You can easily get a mold for Bundt cake from any shop. When you ass frosting or glaze to a Bundt cake, the shape looks visually appealing.
A Bundt cake is traditionally made in the spirit of Christmas. It is usually made with rum. However, because we are using a kid-friendly recipe, there is no rum at all!
Tips and tricks for the perfect Hershey Bundt cake
Although making a Bundt cake with this recipe is a piece of cake, literally! There are a few things you have to keep in mind for perfect results.
- If you want a quick cake, use a cake mix! I love using cake mixes. I think it is a super smart thing. I have deep respect for whoever invented this. Seriously! You can use any cake mix you like. Whether it is chocolate or vanilla, whatever flavor suits you.
- Follow the cake mix recipe strictly for perfect results.
- Always do the toothpick test before taking the cake out of the oven. You can do that by inserting a clean toothpick in it. If it comes out clean, it means the cake is ready. If it is wet, give an additional 5 to 10 minutes in the oven.
- Never for any reason try to take the hot or warm cake out of the mold. Always let it cool. This way, the cake will come out of the pan easily without breaking, and you will have a perfect-shaped cake.
- Never over beat the frosting mixture. It can split. Beat it enough so that all the ingredients are well combined, and the texture is smooth and creamy.
- Never add frosting to warm cake. It will start to melt, making your cake a mess.
Variations for Your Hershey Bundt Cake
Here are a few extra things you can add to your Bundt cake:
- Nuts: You can add chopped almonds, hazelnuts, or pistachios for crunchy texture in the cake mix.
- Chocolate: How about adding more chocolate to the cake. You can use chocolate chips, pieces, or even Hershey kisses. Place them in the batter before baking.
- Raisins: Chewy texture of raisins is another fantastic way to give your cake a new dimension.
Super Rich Hershey Bundt Cake
- bundt pan
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Pam baking spray
- 1 box cake mix triple chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1¾ cup water
- ½ cup oil
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
- 1 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup butter unsalted, softened
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 to 12 Hershey Kisses, unwrapped (Need the extras because you will subconsciously eat a few)
Bundt Cake Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9in bundt pan with pam baking spray.
- Using a large bowl, beat together the cake ingredients.
- Pour batter into the bundt cake pan.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before moving to a bundt pan.
Cream Cheese Frosting Instructions:
- Using a standing mixer, beat all ingredients until combined and smooth.
- Scoop into the piping bag.
- Cut the tip off the piping bag.
- Pipe the frosting onto the bundt cake.
- Place a few Hershey Kisses onto the top of the bundt cake.
- Enjoy with a big glass of milk!
Ooo I am drooling. This looks so amazing. I am all about chocolate!
Then that is one thing we have in common! The best part is, the recipe is easy!
This looks so good! I’m hosting a girls party in the future and this recipe would be perfect
Girls’ parties are the best!
Oh my, let me get a fork and get in my car and head to your house…LOL! WOW this bundt cake looks delicious, it’s been a long time since I’ve baked a bundt cake!
Chocolate is one of my favorites, as you can tell. 🙂
I have made bundt cakes before but not like this! This chocolate one looks so good!
It is one of my favorites! But I am a chocolate lover.
This cake sounds so delicious. I will have to make it very soon.
It is one that is pretty popular in our home.
I am definitely making this on Valentine’s day. Let’s show our love more by making this cake
You will have some happy people in your house!
I love chocolate and sweets. Anything with chocolate? I’d love to make it
Chocolate has been my favorite since I was a little kid! I hope you enjoy it if you do.
That looks absolutely delicious and tasty! I would really love to try this recipe!
I haven’t made a bundt cake this before. It sounds wonderful and I love the combination of the frosting and the chocolate.
It isn’t that hard luckily and it is really good.
Wow! This Hershey Bundt Cake looks amazing! I can’t wait to try it!
It is yummy! I hope you enjoy it if you are able to make it.
You had me at Hershey with this recipe 😉 I so love this one and will have to pin this to try and recreate it for my family.