This lemon fudge is so good. Lemon wasn’t always my favorite flavor growing up. Then I tried some lemon bars. I wondered what I had been thinking for all of those years. Fudge is a favorite in our house during the holidays. The favorite flavors are peanut butter, egg nog, and of course chocolate. So now I can make this lemon flavor during the non-holiday times and still have fudge for the family.
If you enjoy lemon you might want to try this yummy bundt cake Make Your Palate Excited with a Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are ‘affiliate links‘. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Amazon & Walmart affiliate links are most often used.
Sweet and Sassy Lemon Fudge Recipe
- parchment paper
- Line an 8 x 8 square pan with parchment paper.
- Add the chocolate chips, milk, lemon juice, 2 tbsp lemon zest, and butter into a medium pot over low to medium heat.
- Stir the mixture until melted.
- Pour the fudge into the pan and sprinkle the remaining lemon zest on top.
- Set aside on the counter overnight to harden .
- Once hardened cut into 1 in squares.
To Keep Up to Date with any New Recipes Follow our Facebook page here: Before & After Lunch Recipes.