Disclosure: Amazon & Walmart links may be incorporated into the post. If clicked I may receive a small commission from your purchase.
The lemon blackberry combination in these mini cheesecakes is perfect. These are perfect as an after-dinner treat as well as to share at your next gathering. You will be the hit of the get-together when you show up with these tasty treats.
Are These Hard to Make?
No, not at all. The instructions include an easy to make graham cracker crust and step by step instructions to put them all together. The fun thing about these mini cheesecakes is they are like individual servings instead of having to cut pieces out of a large cheesecake. Also, they do not take as long to make as a traditional sized cheesecake.
The recipe does call for fresh blackberries and blackberry pie filling so keep that in mind. You will also need 2 large lemons for your zest.
What You Will Need to Make these Delicious Mini Cheesecakes
For the graham cracker crust you will need:
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
To make the cheesecake filling you will need:
- 2 – 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large lemons, zested
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 8oz can of blackberry pie filling
For the complete recipe with directions you can print it out below.
Easy Lemon Blackberry Mini-Cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust
- ¾ C graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- ¼ C unsalted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Using a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the crust into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust
- Set aside
- Cheesecake filling directions
- 1. Using a standing mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy
- 2. Beat in the sour cream, vanilla, lemon zest, and salt until combined
- 3. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time until combined
- 4. Mix in the fresh blackberries
- 5. Scoop about ¼ C of the cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners
- 6. Bake in the oven for 17-21 minutes or until the edges start to turn a light golden brown color and the center is set
- 7. Allow cooling completely
- 8. Top with the Blackberry Pie Filling and sprinkle some crushed graham crackers on top
What is Your Favorite Cheesecake?
If you had to pick your favorite cheesecake, what would it be? I think for me anything with peanut butter, or chocolate. I have enjoyed a pumpkin flavored cheesecake but it was quite rich. Sometimes to give us a treat without slaving in the kitchen I have purchased a cheesecake sampler from our local grocery store. But as you know homemade is always the BEST when it comes to any dessert.