Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or not these chocolate-covered strawberry cookies are the best. It doesn’t have to be a holiday or occasion in order to enjoy this recipe. Others will appreciate you taking the time to make them.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are ‘affiliate links’. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
Fresh Out of the Oven Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined
- Fold in 1 ¾ C chocolate chips into the dough
- Using a medium ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough onto the parchment paper
- Sprinkle some remaining chocolate chips on top
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown
- Remove from oven and cool completely
- Spoon 2 C of the strawberry jam and place into the microwave for 30-45 seconds to heat it up and make it liquid almost
- Using the flavor injector, place the needle into the bowl and pull the knob up on the injector to pull up some strawberry jam
- Poke the side of the cookie and inject the jam into the cookie until the top cracks
To Keep Up to Date with any New Recipes Follow our Facebook page here: Before & After Lunch Recipes.