Fresh Out of the Oven Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cookies
Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or not these chocolate-covered strawberry cookies are the best. It doesn’t have to be a holiday or occasion in order to enjoy this recipe. Others will appreciate you taking the time to make them.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Amazon & Walmart affiliate links are most often used.
Fresh Out of the Oven Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cookies
Whether you celebrate Valentines Day or not these chocolate-covered strawberry cookies are the best. It doesn't have to be a holiday or occasion in order to enjoy this recipe. Others will appreciate you taking the time to make them.
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups semi chocolate chips
- 2 cups Strawberry Jam, seedless
- 1 flavor injector
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined
- Fold in 1 ¾ C chocolate chips into the dough
- Using a medium ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough onto the parchment paper
- Sprinkle some remaining chocolate chips on top
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown
- Remove from oven and cool completely
- Spoon 2 C of the strawberry jam and place into the microwave for 30-45 seconds to heat it up and make it liquid almost
- Using the flavor injector, place the needle into the bowl and pull the knob up on the injector to pull up some strawberry jam
- Poke the side of the cookie and inject the jam into the cookie until the top cracks
Serving: 1gCalories: 198kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 3gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 100mgPotassium: 157mgFiber: 2gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 28IUCalcium: 19mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!