Whether you pick fresh raspberries or have to purchase them at the store, either way it will be a treat. I remember going to pick them with my grandma when I was a little girl. The only problem is they didn’t allow kids to be in the picking area. So grandma had me sit with grandpa and we would talk about various things to make the time pass by. Those are some of my greatest memories.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Amazon & Walmart affiliate links are most often used.
Tasty Raspberry Crumble Cake with Lemon Glaze
- 9 inch a springform pan
- parchment paper
Crumble topping ingredients
Raspberry Coffee Cake ingredients
Crumble topping Instructions
- Using a large bowl, combined the four, brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon
- Using a fork or your fingers, work in the butter to create a crumbly mixture
- Set aside
Raspberry Coffee Cake Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9in springform pan with parchment paper and spray pan with pam baking spray.
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Using a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until creamy and combined.
- Beat in the eggs, and vanilla until combined
- Beat in the sour cream until combined.
- Alternating between the dry ingredients and the buttermilk, gradually beat in the two ingredients until combined.
- Fold in 1 1/2 C of the raspberries into the batter.
- Scoop the batter into the springform pan.
- Top the batter with an even layer of the crumble.
- Sprinkle remaining raspberries on top of the crumble.
- Place into the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Place the cake onto the counter and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, place onto a serving tray.
Lemon Glaze Instructions
- Combine all ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk until combined and smooth.
- Drizzle the glaze onto the cake.
- Serve and Enjoy!