This sweet & zesty Lemon Snowball Cookie recipe is a favorite in our family. When you think about lemons I think we all think sour. But these snowballs are just the right combination of sweetness and tang. If you decide to do a “snowball” platter you will want to include these recipes also:
Fail-proof Pumpkin Spiced Snowball Cookies Recipe and Christmas Kiss Surprise Snowball Recipe. It doesn’t have to be the holidays to make these delicious treats.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are ‘affiliate links’. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Amazon & Walmart affiliate links are most often used.
Sweet and Zesty Lemon Snowball Cookie Recipe
- cookie dough scoop
- silicone mat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with a silicone mat.
- Using a large bowl and hand mixer, beat the butter and powdered sugar until combined.
- Mix in the lemon juice.
- Using a medium bowl whisk together the flour, salt and lemon zest.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until a dough comes together.
- Using the scooper, scoop some dough into your hands and roll into a ball.
- Place onto the cookie sheets.
- Repeat steps and roll 14 more balls onto the first cookie sheet.
- Repeat steps and roll 15 balls onto the second tray.
- Place into the oven and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Using a medium bowl, add in the ¾ C of the powdered sugar.
- Roll each cookie into the powdered sugar.
- Allow to cool completely before enjoying.
To Keep Up to Date with any New Recipes Follow our Facebook page here: Before & After Lunch Recipes.